Shoot Coordination | Art Direction | Makeup Artistry
- To secure a date, a 50% deposit is required. This deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable. Deposits have to be paid at least 30 days before the date booked. If the deposit is not received on time, your booking may be cancelled. The remaining balance will be due on or before the day of the event.
- Accepted forms of payment include; cash, Paypal and all major credit cards.
(NOTE: Bridal consultations and deposit fees are two separate costs).
* TRAVEL FEES:
- Travel fees within Manchester is inclusive. A mileage fee of (£0.50/ mile both ways) will be charged for locations outside of the 10-mile radius of Manchester. Travel fees apply for all pre-event makeup consultations as well as day appointments.
- All brushes, tools, and makeup products are sanitised between every makeup application. Any allergies and/or skin conditions should be reported by the client to the makeup artist prior to application and, if needs be, a sample test of makeup may be performed on the skin to test reaction. Client(s) agree to release the makeup artist Lauren McCabe from liability for any skin complications due to allergic reactions.
- In the unlikely event in which I must cancel your booking, (i.e sickness) I will do my utmost to find an artist to replace myself if this is not possible a full refund of your deposit will be made. My liability shall be limited to a full refund.
- The final balance is due on or before the day of the event before the makeup artist departs – No exceptions. The person(s) responsible for the entire balance of payment is the person(s) who’s name(s) appear on the contract.
* CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Cancellations must be made at least thirty (30) days prior to the client’s reserved date or the client will be responsible for paying the full amount of services agreed.