- To secure a date, a £60 booking fee is required to confirm and secure your date. This booking fee is non-refundable and non-transferable and will be deducted from the final balance.
- The remaining wedding balance will be due three weeks prior to the day of the wedding. If the remaining balance is not received on time, your booking may be cancelled. If you are booking within 3 weeks of the wedding date, full payment is to be paid within 48 hours of confirmation.
- Lauren holds the right to require minimum numbers during peak summer months (May to September). Additional appointments may be added to a booking at Lauren’s discretion. Any changes must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org However, appointments cannot be subtracted once a booking is confirmed and scheduled.
- Accepted forms of payment include; Cash, Paypal and all major credit cards.
(NOTE: Bridal consultations and deposit fees are two separate costs).
* TRAVEL FEES:
- A mileage fee of (£0.45p/ mile both ways) will be charged. Travel fees apply for all pre-event makeup consultations as well as day appointments.
-Any wedding location further than 2.5 hours away will require overnight accommodation for the night before the event. For any destination weddings, the client is responsible for covering all travel and accommodation costs for the artist.
- All brushes, tools, and makeup products are sanitised between every makeup application. Any allergies and/or skin conditions should be reported by the client to the makeup artist prior to application and, if needs be, a sample test of makeup may be performed on the skin to test reaction. Client(s) agree to release the makeup artist Lauren McCabe from liability for any skin complications due to allergic reactions.
- Lauren has the right to refuse any client who is suffering with compromised heath that may be detrimental to herself, tools or products. (I.e- cold sores, conjunctivitis, etc).
- In the unlikely event in which Lauren must cancel your booking, (i.e sickness), Lauren will do her utmost to find an equally skilled artist to replace herself. If this is not possible a full refund of your deposit will be made and liability shall be limited to a full refund.
- Please inform Lauren of any parking requirements of venue details prior to her arrival where parking, valet or tolls fees may be incurred to prevent self liability.
- The final balance is due three weeks prior to the day of the event – No exceptions. The person(s) responsible for the entire balance of payment is the person(s) who’s name(s) appear on the contract.
* CANCELLATION POLICY:
- Cancellations must be made at least thirty (30) days prior to the client’s reserved date or the client will be responsible for paying the full amount of services agreed.